The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Members Of The Third Degree

(XBOX)The Final Rumor

Hello, it has come to my attention that the third degree has basically disbanded and assuming solar seas will fallow soon.

I would just like to take this time to say any members of the third degree or solar seas who needs a new clan or want a new one, My clan would love to have you!

My clan name is The Original Family

We are debatably the biggest/strongest/most active Mountain clan, and we plan on going moon clan soon! Message me on xbox if your interested!

Fab, why are you recruiting out of my alliance man? I thought we talked about this. Third degree is just fine. Members already gone from that arnt third degree anymore please refrain from talking as if they are dead. Sparking fires. Thank you for your time.

he isn't recruiting from your alliance. he's recruiting people that your alliance shamelessly kicked. Completely fair game and they're probably better off there anyways.

I'm looking for all the old members, that where kicked kronos, but if the current ones want to join what can I do to stop it, what I'm doing is no worse then when wolf baron I believe it was said " looking for anymembers of NxGEN who want to stay in this alliance " blah blah blah, I will admit I did get you all back for that one, but this was nvr's idea, I just had the balls to post it.

NvR, your statement is invalid. Our alliance did not kick them, their leader Forma Blueprint kicked them all. I'm 100% sure leaders from other clans in the same alliance can't kick members from other clans within the alliance....lol. Have a good day buddy.

so basically what you're saying is that those people belong to you even though a clan in your alliance kicked them? And that you also have no control over the people in your alliance who make poor decisions like that.... right. I am having a good day, picking off members from a dying clan in that alliance who are much better off.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 8:52 PM, (XB1)WolfBaron7Mercy said:

Fab, why are you recruiting out of my alliance man? I thought we talked about this. Third degree is just fine. Members already gone from that arnt third degree anymore please refrain from talking as if they are dead. Sparking fires. Thank you for your time.

Third degree is not fine, its imploding, forma quit, the new leadership is a bunch of kick happy teenagers, you should cut that clan out before it dies on its own.