Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You Warframe Developers

Kelstrom

This is the first time I have ever made a post like this, so please bare with me.

I wanted to say,

Thank You Warframe developers. You have made a fantastic game with smooth play, no maintenance downtime, and just all around great fun. That's what got me to initially play Warframe.

At first I thought that Warframe would be your normal "run of the mill" free to play money grab, fun to play for a couple weeks, them time to move on. After having played for a few weeks now I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. The dedication from your staff alone is something I have not seen in in a gaming company in a long long time.

When I first saw the livestream with the developers, I could no believe that there was still a gaming company that truly  cared about what the people playing their game thought and felt. After the last livestream I was blown away to see the developers actually PLAYING the game, then even more so to see the hotfixes not days later to fix some of the bugs that you guys found during your defense mission, which I think Rebecca would have come out on top, call me biased, but Canadians rule!

I hope that you guys don't ever change the way you're working now. So many companies will start out they way you guys are, and then flip a switch somewhere down the line and forget about the people who play the game. I will certainly be picking up a founders pack in the near future to do my part in helping to keep Warframe alive.

Just one gamer's kudos on a Job Well Done. Keep up the awesome job you guys are doing!

Sincerely,

Kelstrom

P.S.

The tweaks on the graphics look awesome!

I agree with this post, completely.

Ben and Rebecca actually playing the game and experiencing the same glitches and issues we all do, was refreshing.  They didn't try to hide it, they just admitted that the issues existed and there is talk of trying to fix most things. 

I am very surprised by the DE staff and I hope they don't change.  I have been searching for a game to play continuously for a VERY long time, since EQ1.  Nothing has fit the bill yet and I've played almost everything that's ever been released.

Thank you, DE.

When I first saw the livestream with the developers, I could no believe that there was still a gaming company that truly  cared about what the people playing their game thought and felt. After the last livestream I was blown away to see the developers actually PLAYING the game, then even more so to see the hotfixes not days later to fix some of the bugs that you guys found during your defense mission, which I think Rebecca would have come out on top, call me biased, but Canadians rule!

That glitch was discovered long before the livestream defense mission. They just did not address the issue promptly. Such a shame that the glitch happened while they were streaming.