The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Oni Clan -[World-Wide Open Recruitment]-

(PSN)D330

Hey folks D330 here looking for some people to join up in shadow oni. If you are just starting warframe clan mates, alliance and/or I will help you out getting an understanding of warframe. Just looking for a vast amount of people to raid with and vault run. Experienced players that want to join can also help contribute to the clan dojo and/or alliance.

To give more details about the clan dojo everything is researched in the bio, chem, energya and tenno lab this update. We also have solar rail researched and ready to do an alliance rail when the battles come back. The trade post will always be 5% tax no matter what. Fight club os in the basement and garden is in the attic. In the future there will be clan events for platmum or packs that will be gifted to members.

Now we come to the alliance which is called project 510 if you want to meet 50+ other players of helpful warframers in different clans check out the alliance tab after you're all joined up with shadow oni (or if you have a clan and just looking through the recruiting tab come check out project 510 alliance) that chat opens up more raiding, vault hunting, prime hunting and questing. The alliance also does alliance events where you win platnum or other prizes in warframe.

Requirements to join are as follows.

Clan Name: Shadow Oni

Recruiting Status: Open

Player Online Status: Active

Mastery Rank Requirement: None

Region Requirement: Open (im on Pacific std so...the more active members the better)

Quest Completion Requirement: Vor's Prize (will help on squad missions)

Contribute to Dojo Research: Yes

Also add me on psn even if you dont want to join i dont mind running missions. With all that said D out.