The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noble Blade Is Now Recruiting!

(PSN)zeroexalpha

Hi fellow Tenno! I'm recruiting for a brand new clan named Noble Blade. I've played Warframe for awhile now and have decided to try my hand at leading a clan after playing solo for so long.

I've been wanting to set up a structured clan that would be unique in the Warframe clan world, I'll elaborate.

The ranks are as follows:

--These are the high ranking officials, each leader has control of their own subdivision which they may modify and control at will. Leaders 2 and 3 will be elected every month based on community polls (subject to change)

Lord Knight (Leader)

Grand Crusader (Leader2)

Royal Guardian (Leader3)

Guilded Council (Mods)

--These are the lower ranked members, none necessarily above or below the other, just different squads.

Knight (These are members that prefer PVE as opposed to conclave. That is not to say that you cant do both, it's just easier to sort squads this way. These are generally where your diehard PVE/LOR players are going to want to be situated.)

Crusader (These are your conclave members, the guys you ABSOLUTELY do not want to fight against. Seriously, I'd rather go take on a level 150 bombard unarmed than take these guys on.)

Guardian(Guardians are your mixed blend of players. These are more likely where the social butterflies and traders are going to be, so if you need to strike a deal, or need help with a mission, these are your goto guys.)

Recruit (Members who have not yet chosen a division)

Guilded Council members are generally the ones that manage the peace, and usually serve as candidates for Leaders, or act as the tiebreaker in elections.

Clan logo (definitely) and website(maybe?) underway as I write this, so that's all I have for this. Feel free to add and message zeroexalpha for more info.

*Edit

Leave your IGN down below if you feel like joining in on this experiment!

Edited by (PS4)zeroexalpha

• 1 month later...