Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Major Melee-Swap Bug.

Spacetronaut

So long story short, I've been experiencing a bug fairly commonly and it's hindering my gameplay performance greatly.

WEAPONS OF USE: <primary and/or secondary>, Redeemer. (HAVE NOT TESTED IT WITH OTHER MELEE)

RECREATION: It seems to occur when swapping to melee using the "Hold F" function while doing some other action at the same time, whether it be rolling, jumping, or sliding, then switching back to a primary or secondary. Only seems to "activate" after switching back to primary/secondary.

SYMPTOMS: I am no longer able to switch weapons and/or it is very finnicky and only does it sometimes. Same thing with reloading a weapon. Also occasionally prevents me from picking up rare resources. It will simply replay the pick-up sound effect over and over again without actually picking it up until the bug somehow gets fixed.

TREATMENT: (Obviously temporary) As of right now, I can't find a solid solution to fixing this bug directly. Besides binding your separate "Switch to Melee" keybind elsewhere, there is no solution I am aware of to fix it once it has already been recreated. It simply seems to wear off after awhile and/or swapping weapons over and over again.

Bonus Symptom: Also makes your weapon sometimes "auto-swap" from the Redeemer to whatever weapon you're actually using. Does not affect performance but looks wonky as Hek. Also does the same thing only goes from holding a weapon normally to, well... take a look at the screenshot.

mtL2nuF.jpg?1

Anyways, thank you for reading. This is a nasty bug and I hope to see it fixed soon.

Edited by Spacetronaut