The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lethal Flowers - Active, New Clan Recruiting!

allanjgamer

Greetings Tenno!

Clan Ideals: My co-founder and I made this clan after realizing how laborious and annoying Warframe can be without a group of people willing to help you. With that said, we made this clan with the intentions of helping newer players with what ever they need.

Current and Future status: Right now we're a small group (3 members) and looking to expand. Highest level being me (7) and my co-founder (5). We're going to try staying relatively small, focusing more on helping the individuals when they need it. We are in the process on building our Dojo, with the intentions on finishing all Labs by next month. We are also not expecting our members to contribute unless they insist. 

Other Details: Again, we encourage new players to join. Both of us remember how confusing and intimidating this game can be to new players or returning players given how frequent new updates can be. We're trying to to create a small community where anyone can ask and given help in a stress free environment. We're very active and informative and are looking forward to you joining!

P.S I play Saryn and really like her, this lead to the creation of the clan name :P

Hello

I'm a very newbie and I would like to join your clan.

My IG name: lengochung1410

You contact with me through Steam/Skype: lengochung1410

(Well... Le Ngoc Hung is my full name and you can call me Hung :D)

I'm very friendly and I will help the clan as much as possible.

Thank you very much  :)

You interested merging yours to my clan? i already just start a clan last week and want some people help me to manage it...all the lab and facilities already been build now started some researches, its a bit hard for a new player to build a clan, you have my my blessing even you dont want to join us =D . 

Clan name: WarSaint - now we have 5 members in the group

I already have a clan emblem, have a look to my other post in waframe wiki

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:935270

btw im one of the experience player in this game, and one of the founder grandmaster. im friendly and help lots of new players from the past, but kinda busy to my job so only play some hours to the game daily.

regards.

Edited by revsony