Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disable The Fogs, Smokes, Glare Button(?)

Cicadaph

I was just wondering if there will be an option where the user can remove certain effects such as glare, smoke and fogs because it causes warframe to jump from 380,000 K memory to 800,000+ K memory just because there was fog and smoke from the ice. plus the glare isnt really necessary since most of the missions are on ships. Its not a major change I'm asking, just a new option for those who are running warframe on the low setting to be able to enjoy fluid movement, since the addition of water stream in the defense mission KILIKEN i started to lag. I find the water stream unnecessary there seeing as how you'll most likely be in one spot which is in the middle. Thank you Devs!

You can disable most glares by just disabling the glow option in your video settings... fog and stuff though theres no option for unless Im mistaken. Personally I wish there was an option to balance out the lighting some. They have very dark places, and very bright places. Then you have times when a volt takes out all the lights in a room and you dont have the ability to turn on your flashlight.

• 4 weeks later...