The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lucky Rabbit: Luckiest Group In The Milky Way! (Closed)

Ristle.

About Us

Howdy! I'm Ristle. of Lucky Rabbit, which is an established Shadow Clan. The objective of Lucky Rabbit is to expand friendships, as well as loot in video games.

New or old player, it matters not, since all are welcome at Lucky Rabbit. Are you looking for a group with the possibility for more organized play? We have a forum and website to help set things up in advance. There are also helpful links to things such as the wikia, market, and other information that a fresh Tenno can utilize, and even a more battle-hardened player can consult from time to time.

Requirements

As far as requirements, we just ask that people have a positive attitude, and be willing to play the game. Just means that we ask that people log in from time to time, since playing with other players is quite enjoyable. I would peg the clan as more of a casual outing, as opposed to the more serious options that exist within the game, which is something that potential new members need to keep in mind. 

Activity

Thanks to having members from Europe and the USA, there is usually someone on at any given time of the day, thanks to time-zone shenanigans. Later in the evening around server reset is when many of our members log on and play, but we do indeed have players sneaking time in during the non-peak hours.

Benefits

Dojo that has all the main labs built, and research nearly complete on all items

Voice chat, for those that desire such a thing

Forum for ease of planning and coordinating, as well as just enjoying the fun of a community

Leader that loves Warframe, and plays too much every single day

Community built around the desire for friendship and video games

Poorman guides, crafted by simple people, to be easy reads

Our forum has a basic beginner guide here

What we're NOT looking for

We're not interested in additional services, nor recruitment into an alliance. Just more members to enjoy within our laid back community.

Contact

If this sounds appealing to you, feel free to visit our site www.luckyrabbit.org, reply to this thread, or message me in-game @ Ristle. and wait for me to reply to you. Due to laziness, I tend to not check my PMs on the Warframe forums, so your best bet for an invite is to reply to this thread, which I periodically observe with my phone throughout the day, or even popping up on our website.

I want to thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment thread, and may RNG smile upon you this day, fellow Tenno!

Edited by Ristle.
New forums made it look ugly

Of course! New players are always welcomed at Lucky Rabbit, since everyone has to start somewhere. I'll just need their ingame names, since I like to add the members to my friendlist, in order to give invites, and to invite them into missions within the game.

Hey there, Ristle.

Stumbled across your post while looking for a Clan and found that casual, friendly Tenno'ing sounds exactly like what i'm looking for.
So, if you've got a roster slot for a beginning MR 3, toss 'Satyxes' an invite ingame.

Thanks a bunch & feel free to poke me in case you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,
Saty.