The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want To Create A New Alliance? Lets Take Out The Known Clans Out!

(XBOX)Krayzie Bone300

I just want every leader of their own clan to comment on here their username , so that maybe we could create a big alliance. I'm willing to quit out of my alliance to create one with atleast 10 leaders. So come on low alliances. Think about quitting ur alliance with few clans and let's create a new big one. No names in mind yet , but if all the leaders get together we could think of something. Hope u guys think about it. Let's become the next big thing . Hope to hear from all of you leaders.

You can join us! I currently run The Rejected Alliance with The Disposables my own personal clan, and I am also the cofounder of The Paladin Order another top tier clan. Our alliance was built in the ashes of many others so we made our own. All clans storm or above that are active are welcome to join! If you're interested you can pm me at MrFull0fmyself (that's a zero not an o)

PROJECT CRUSADE ALLIANCE is recruiting we are number 1 alliance in warframe on xbox. We are going to be conquering solar rails. When the armistice is over. I'd your looking for a very active well rooted alliance please contact me hard951core. A lot goes into running a successful alliance. And most players lack Experience or management skills to withstand the test of time or rapid growth. If you're looking to conquer solar rails I'd suggest going to a alliance already established and ready for war. Rails are coming back soon. So the time to prepare for war is running out. If your not looking to conquer rails. Then I'd suggest just building your clan up enough to have active players to play with. Either way. I look forward to hearing from you.