Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Beacon And Sentinel Fire Animation Bug

Mat93

Since the last update I can't see the mod beacon after I picked up a mod and my mates still don't. This is really annoying because I can't help anymore my mates to find mod that they didn't get. I think this can be related to the fix "Fix for Ammo pack beacon remaining in game after ammo is picked up" but i don't know if this is a bug or something wanted.

Always since the last update i can't see the flash animation of my sentinel (Dethcube) or of my mate's sentinel while it shoots.

Have someone tried the same issues?

Is the mod problem a new change of the game or a bug? I hope it's a bug because i found the mod beacon feature really usefull for me and my mates.

As said elsewhere, it seems to be thought (us players thinking that is) that its related to the INTENTIONAL change to Ammo.

Basically, in the code, the same codebits were probably shared by mods and ammo packs on the ground that said "Hey..when you get picked up, switch to this animation". Well they seem to have cut too much (hopefully on accident) and thus..this situation.

Hopefully they bring it back, being a mod-psychic ("Theres a mod..somewhere near me") is no fun when you are trying to be a space ninja.

Also, yes, Sentinel fire animations are POOF.

They fix the Braton Vandal and break sentinels. Odd coincidence there.