The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Transference

gino1313

Question

4 answers to this question

Maybe if they just give me like two load outs from my arsenal. I would be willing to get the mastery, resources, and non-essential mods back, lose my plat, my huge mass of prime parts. But I have well over 25 forma split between my most invested loadouts, and I will not be making those again.

1 hour ago, Gryphticon said:

There are apparently contract restrictions which won't allow PS4 to PC transfer. The only possible transfer will be from PC to PS4 soon. 

The 'soon' being 'we'll look into the possibility for some time in 2016'.

1 hour ago, (PS4) gino1313 said:

But I have well over 25 forma split between my most invested loadouts, and I will not be making those again.

There are people with at least as much that have been asking for a while.  Account transfers are possible, but based on the whims of Sony and Microsoft.  Taking a player out of their walled garden is not something they like to allow.

1 hour ago, Rauxon said:

The 'soon' being 'we'll look into the possibility for some time in 2016'.

There are people with at least as much that have been asking for a while.  Account transfers are possible, but based on the whims of Sony and Microsoft.  Taking a player out of their walled garden is not something they like to allow.

So basically we would get them as soon as the console wars ended and warframe became completely cross platform (never). Well I guess microsoft will never get another dime from me, because they are the ones against cross platform gaming.