The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Justicar Recruiting (new clan)

JxSparrow7

Hello fellow Teenos!  

I'm working on creating a clan (pretty obvious or I wouldn't be posting here).  

We're recruiting anyone who would be interested in growing a clan from the rubble.  I plan on doing most of the work, until I run out of materials.  As of this posting, our second clan hall is being created.  I still have 6 Forma to continue to build.  

I have the trading post up and running as well.  I won't be taxing anything.  Any donations to the clan will be accepted free will.  You don't have to contribute if you don't want to.  However, it would of course be very appreciated.  

The first 10 or so members will instantly be promoted to Soldier, which will enable you to invite others as well.  Once we have our first 10 Soldiers, anyone else who joins will be promoted after a week.

MR doesn't matter here.  You can be a player that just started or an advanced player.  Mics are not required either, however recommended.  

More about me.  I play mostly at night and on the weekends, when I'm not working.  This clan is planned to be more casual.  If you need help farming, I'll gladly help out when I can.  I'm currently working on my first prime so that's pretty fun.  As you can tell, I'm not the most experienced player out there, but I'm here to have fun.  I usually play as an Ember so I can be a decent DPSer.  

If interested in joining, you can PM me in game (my gamertag is JxSparrow7.  You can also post here with your IGN and I'll invite you as soon as I can.

If you are interested in playing a bigger role in the clan, PM me about what you would like to do.

We at Clan Justicar look forward to playing with you!