The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-- Shadow Of Veil -- Friendly -- Teamspeak -- Alliance --

VandalisedKiwi

QrPkUYY.jpg

gul1pxF.jpg Shadow Of Veil gul1pxF.jpg

Hello, We are Shadow Of Veil. A small Shadow Clan looking to expand.                 
We have a pair of active and friendly Warlords governing the clan.                     

Our Dojo is currently being expanded and is growing fast, maybe you could come make it less lonely?
We are dedicated to Warframe and progression. Come join us in our adventures!

We are an English speaking clan with a Teamspeak server with a friendly community.

Shadow Of Veil is in an Alliance with a much larger clan whom also have an Alliance Teamspeak and a friendly community.

mszW4gT.jpg

Hi! your clan sounds nice. I would like to know if this clan works doing Raids often and if you usually play as a close squad ( I mean clan member) more than go with random matching for missions, void, sorties... because that's what i'm looking for. In my current clan almost everyone goes on their own. If you do raids and clan squads i would like to join, let me know and I'll leave my current clan.

IGN: MAP92 

Hi i am looking for a clan that focus on credits and blueprinting i am willing to defect from my current clan if i find a clan with these goals as a primary function. My clan has turned into a grinder clan and it is good for blueprinting but lacking in potatoes and credits can you guys help me with my hunger for blueprintingand credits. Oh and a good focus on power cores farming would be great. 

Cheers

The viking warlord keldon111