Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Boss?

Jobocite

I think from the recent void release, the game has been brilliant besides that small group of people in the community who spent the whole time complaining. I've done the void quite a few times, tried all the tiers and that, I think raid and extermination are very suiting, but what about an assassination?

I already thought of a boss idea though it'll probably be judged poorly since I'm not the most imaginative but hey! It's worth a shot!

The Corrupted Guardian

Story: These powerful mechanical creatures were once the guardians of the Tenno while they were in cryosleep, but like everything else in the void it became corrupted. No one knows their origin but what everyone does know is that they are powered by ancient orokin artifacts. They are covered in the same gold material that is found all around the halls of the void towers for armour. The artifact is visible through the golden armour and it seems to have a magnetic effect, keeping the whole creature together. It has two phoenix like wings on it's back that are on fire, it is a giant behemoth-like monster. Stands on two golden bird-like legs and wields a giant reaper prime.

Size: Around the size of the jackal except it is also three times as tall. 

How to damage it: The artifact is the only thing keeping this seemingly invunerable beast together. Shoot it through the gaps in the beast's armour. The artifact get's increasingly volatile as you shoot it but once the beast is defeated the artifact will be in it's remains, surprising still intact. If you have no ammo then jumping into the beast through the top is advised once it makes that area vunerable, but be wary as it the artifact will electricute you the more you damage it so jumping out is advised at that point until it stops.

Attacks:

Death's Embrace: The Guardian swings around it's scythe with all of it's might in the area in front of it.

Dragon's Breath: Breathes fire in an open area in front of it.

Stomp: If done to a player right beneath it then they will die but it will also stun any nearby

Anger's Might: It will swing the scythe in a downward motion, it will topple anyone caught in the shockwave, anyone hit directly will be knocked down but if it misses it will stop for a short time to catch it's breath, leaving the artifact vunerable to attack.

Meteor Rain: The creature begins flying with it's phoenix wings and the wings begin shooting molten rocks in various directions.

Charge: It will begin running towards the target it is after and if it hits them they will be sent flying in that direction

Summon: It summons up a group of corrupted enemies. These do not include Heavy troops.

Giga Absorb: The artifact creates a field around the beast and much like Nyx, more ammo fired into the field increase the size and power of the blast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Health: 100000

Shields: 200000 (No recharge)

Armor: 1.00 (shooting an artifact, only armour it has is the corrupted beast)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just an idea and I won't respond to any trolls, immaturity or unfair comments made. I'm not saying this should be a boss, just an idea I came up with at the back of my mind

Edited by Dude7790