The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Branches of Yggdrasil ~ Shadow Clan ~ 22/30

Zeciolen

The last thread I had for recruitment won't let me edit it anymore I decided just to make a new one. The Branches of Yggdrasil is an active shadow clan that is looking for new member. We currently have 22 of the 30 a shadow clan can have. We have all the research done(excluding the colors), and if we can get more active, knowledgeable players in the clan I want to start a regular group for running the raid. Please read the information about my clan that I've listed below to see if this is the clan for you.

Clan Ranks/Promotion(Listed from lowest to highest):

- Away ~ A member who is on a break from the game.

- Soil ~ The rank you start at when you join the clan.

- Roots ~ You reach this rank when you've reached MR 6 and have been a member for two weeks.

- Heart Wood ~ You reach this rank when you've reached MR 11 and have been a member for a month since your last promotion.

- Leaves ~ You reach this rank when you've reached MR 16 and have been a member for two months since your last promotion or you have proved that you're a helpful member of the clan.

- Bark ~ You reach this rank when you've reached MR 21 and have been a member for three months since your last promotion or you've started to take up some sort of leadership role in the clan.

- Yggdrasil's Sapling ~ You reach this tank when you've reached MR 26 and have been a member for four months since you last promotion or you have become a well known leader in the clan.

- Yggdrasil - This is the warlord's rank.

Membership Requirements:

- Mastery Rank ~ I decided that since we're no longer a baby ghost clan I think we might need a MR requirement. It's just a small requirement of MR 3 just so I know you have a little bit of experience in the game.

- Mature, respectful, friendly players ~ You don't have to be a certain age or anything like that, just don't be loud or crude on purpose, and don't try to insult other clan members.

- Active ~ I know everyone has their own life, but I'm just looking for people who active at least once or twice a week.

- Microphone ~ A mic isn't required, but it would be nice to have one.

- Must be willing to contribute ~ Since there are still rooms that I want to add to the dojo you must be willing to help with their construction.

- Be helpful ~ I want this Clan to be as close to a family as you can get in a video game, so please be willing to help anyone in the Clan if you can.

If this sounds like a clan you want to be a part of just leave a reply or PM me on PSN @ Zeciolen. Thank you for considering Branches of Yggdrasil!