Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe files help

Ire01

Hello Tenno. So I'm trying to get back to playing warframe again after stopping for about 2 years and I need some help regarding the warframe files. A friend of mine has got the client installed on his desktop and I'd like to just copy it from him and put it in my laptop as opposed to downloading the whole client again ( i have S#&$ty network connection at home and only surviving on data allocations). I'm pretty sure it's sufficient for playing warframe though as it takes small bandwidth ( without hosting games of course). So the main problem is I have to redownload about 7 gigs of "direct x components" and I'd appreciate it if someone could point me to where I should copy ( i.e registry files), though I understand there's no single directory with everything in it. This is just a longshot. Also, does the standalone installer of warframe come with all updated files or do I download the "direct x components" again? And is there a place where I can download this "direct x components" ? coz that would be easier for me. Running this on an rog g752 so I'm pretty sure my laptop's up to it.