The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GoatGang recruiting

MerlinAO

Hey Tenno,

My name is Dutch and I'm the warlord of GoatGang. I attend my local community college and play warframe when I'm not working or doing school (frequently when I should be too^w^)

I will tell you what all we offer after I suggest some considerations. Consider the idea that you are joining a clan, a family. You should not feel inclined to join to leech off of them, but to join your new brethren in fun and excited journeys and experiences in this beautiful universe called Warframe.

We have a dojo with all the main research done. main, meaning all the weapons that are actually viable. We do not give into the hype of mastery rank and, besides few occasions, seldom believe skill is based on it. If we like you, we're willing to give away some frames and weapons to help your build if it is in support of our play. However, only if you are interested in that play style. For example, if someone likes to be a stealthy ninja, and you don't mind reviving downed teammates, we might get you an ash or loki prime. If you enjoy a defensive playstyle, we would be happy to gift a frost. This will not be given until credibility is built however, on account of someone might manipulate us. We do have a cool goat emblem by the way.

WHAT PLAYER ARE WE LOOKING FOR:

We simply want someone who doesn't sound like their 12, and can vibe with us. My buddy and I use to freestyle while we played just to be silly. When I play with my girlfriend we make humorous inuendos. Tell me about your backstabbing friend while we do the raid, who cares if we fail once or twice. Be capable of grasping concepts and getting better at each go, but you don't need to be an MLG pro 420 blaze it jerk. you will be rejected if you're a squeaker or just outright ignorant however. We work with you. We want new players, so we can build you up to be what we, and you, need to be. Thanks for reading this massive text wall. Consider the proposition. Oh, have a mic.

• 1 month later...