The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry.

DrNuggets

Hello. If you want to keep your sanity and be happy with your current existence... Turn back now.
I'm Doc. I'm the unofficial leader of the Gaty Chat. The Gaty Chat is an almost 5 year old skype chat. It began as a way for a small group of friends to be able to contact and call each other when someone wanted to play videogames. It eventually grew into a small community with members all along the east coast of the united states. Today, we actively talk to each other every day sharing jokes and comments on different internet garbage. We play many different games together and we can be describes as more of a family than a Chat.

You might ask something like...

"Why are you talking about a chat? This is supposed to be recruitment for ghost clans!" 

or you might not-- who knows. Either way! I need to explain the back story of a small group of friends, some of which might even become yours...

I'm telling you this because [for god knows what reason] you might want to join us. And if that happens you need to be properly informed.

DESCRIPTION: Although this is awfully dressed up, we're just a tiny group of friends that thought it might be fun to recruit one or two new people. We've met many of our friends through games and it wouldn't be foreign to make a new one through this game. We play other games a ton and it's okay if you dont have them. We play Minecraft, Guns of Icarus, a few of the guys play League of Legends. Its p diverse. but mostly we just talk a bunch. This really isn't entirely about Warframe. Its about making new friends and enjoying life on the internet.

PREREQUISITES:
-Although not entirely necessary, it would be nice if you were in the east coast of the US. Most of our members are in New York, others in Virginia and North Carolina.
-Have skype and be active. Skype is our main source of communication. It is vital to our clan.
-I hate to put an age limit, so I won't. But our chat has a tiny age range. Oldest being 17 and youngest being 15. I guess you need to be okay with that.
-Be strong. There are a lot of tumblr S#&$posts that we pass around. On top of that we all have terrible humor and don't want to hurt you.

WHAT WE'LL DO FOR YOU: We're probably going to give you most permissions in the Dojo at first and we'll add you to the chat. after we've had the time to meet you, we'll upgrade you to warlord and you'll have all the permissions of the clan. We don't have all the research but we have ALMOST all of the research. our clan Dojo is fairly nice, but it can do with a nice makeover. Feel free to build garbage to your hearts content, we will help. We play pretty often but not EVERY day... we play most days...

Edited by DrNuggets
Clarification