The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for People to Play With

(PSN)ShinyWhimsicott

Sorry in advance for the long-ish post, I just wanted to include as much as possible lol

Hi, I'm looking for people to play with regularly (I can't always depend on randoms and I have no friends that really play this) that are 18 or older. I am not looking to join a clan right now (so please no clan recruitment messages). I started playing back in November but took a break when fallout came out and just started getting back into it about a week ago, so I'm not a complete noob but I definitely don't know a lot about this game. I'm still clearing out the planets and doing some quests but there never seems to be open groups for what I'm trying to do. Right now I have the boss node for Uranus open but I don't get matched up with people and I know I can't solo (definitely need better mods + more to choose from than I've been getting), I'm also close to getting the Europa boss node unlocked but for some reason I can't find anyone else looking to do the defense missions. I've also recently started working on the Patient Zero quest (I was doing the second part earlier but could not find the last 2 tumors so I could destroy the hive). I also have the Stolen Dreams and Natah quests that I can work on, plus the tower/derelict/argon crystal farming/etc. I can level up some of my other warframes but I'm more focused on getting the ones that drop from bosses right now. I currently have a max rank Nyx, rank 24 Volt, rank 14 Mirage, rank 8 Ember, rank 5 Mag, rank 6 Zephyr, rank 7 Valkyr and rank 4 Saryn (I'm also building Rhino and Trinity). I have a mic but never really use it so let me know if you want me to. You can either add me in game or on ps4, my psn is ShinyWhimsicott.

Hey there, I’m a new player (playing for 2 weeks now) and I’m definitely over 18 (33, so I have a few years to spare even ;) 

I think I have one or two planets left to unlock but still have a fair amount of nodes to clear on the higher levelled planets and I have the same problem you have, not finding any groups in the missions I want to do which can indeed be problematic trying to solo some of the higher higher levelled ones.

I’ll send you a fr and you can add me if you’re interested. I’m on gmt+1 and I play mostly evenings/nights.

Also, I know you specifically mentioned no clan invites, but I’m in a small clan (around 5 active members) that has most of the research done, so you’re always welcome to join and help yourself to any clan related stuff you want/need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...