Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Rewards?

aerokiss

People have been suggesting this for months. It'd be nice to hear an official answer on it, even if it's vague.

Actually I think they answered it in one of the earlier livestreams saying they'll try to implement some rewards on levelling up.

Nothing said about slots though.

Not that i'm against getting free stuff, but they need to make money somehow, and i believe buyin extra slots are one of the main reasons people buy plat, so i think there's a very, very slim chance of getting slots as reward.

You're already unlocking the possibility to craft new weapons by increasing your mastery level up to lvl 7. I don't see the point of adding more rewards.

Do i see a selfish attempt to decrease the rank you want to farm too ? there is no reason to not include rewards above rank 7.

5 $ is not that much to get 3 warframe slots and 2 wep slots...its already very cheap...why ppl still ask for free slots?...kids these days

pointless reply, not helping anyone move forward. least you could do is list a suggestion.

Do i see a selfish attempt to decrease the rank you want to farm too ? there is no reason to not include rewards above rank 7.

I may not understand what pulled your trigger sweetheart, but I can assure you that I don't wish to stop progressing at level 7. However, you do have to take notice that the highest reward pre-8.0 was the Hek with a mastery requirement of 4. Since 8.0 they increased the mastery requirement for the highest requiring item rather significantly to 7 and there's no doubt that in future updates they'll keep adding new items with higher requirements than the current ones. I don't see the point of adding more rewards within these seven levels, but I wouldn't mind if they expanded further requirements. And if you ever intend to indirectly insult someone again then please, think twice with that thick skull of yours before doing so.

Greetings.

The reward for Mastery Rank is the prestige that comes along with it as well as the access to higher echelon of weaponry.

That being said, a token symbol or title display which designate one's Mastery rank in-game could be a nice thing to have.

Best Regards,