The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pho Q is looking for new/casual players!

Sigurre

Are you new to Warframe, and want a friendly group to show you the ropes?

Perhaps you're a regular player, but only play once or twice a week, or even once or twice a month?

Pho Q is a group of close friends who are looking to recruit players who just want a reliable group to play with. Our clan is very "family like". Farming, playing, leveling together. Player helping players. No requirements for log on frequency. No experience required. We're all here to help, play, and have fun.

PM me in game, or on forums to join, or if you have questions.

2 hours ago, Drake3423 said:

Hi, im a new player and a i could use a friendly clan to learn the game so plz sent an invite!!!

17 hours ago, HeadHuncho said:

Im down to join if it's cool.

I'd be glad to add you guys to the clan! However due to an unfortunate troll I have to ask you a few questions before I invite.

1. How old are you? (We just want to make sure you're mature and respectful. Exceptions can be made of course)

2. Where are you located (State/Country/Timezone--whatever you're comfortable divulging.) Just looking to see around what time you'll be on with folks. 

Thanks!

Hey,  

I am a new user in warframe,  It 's a cool game and I'll play in my free times,  

I also want to play with Zaphyre,   I need to join a clan hehehe ;)

i'm Kryoshade (or Alex XD), i'm 20 years old, i'm from Spain (srry for my bad English hahah) and,,

I desire to advance quite far in the game

Kryoshade and Drake, consider yourselves part of the clan. I won't be able to add you guys until later tonight, but be patient and we'll add you in to the clan.

We've got a Russian player as well, so we've got players from all over the world. You'll be able to find someone online at any given time.

If you're on Steam, please add me (Sigure) as a friend so we can add you to the Steam group. All of our voice server and clan rules are there.

Hello! I was wondering if I would be able to join your clan, since the description fits me like a glove! I have little experience and I can only play 2/3 times per week. But I love good friendly gaming and am very dedicated to a cause, and would love to contribute to a clan. I would be very greatful ^^

1 hour ago, Farrelle said:

HI, Im loyal as long as it stay FROSTY i wish that was my name and im 14 welp but i act like 15 hehe and i do like to join my time is UTC +7

And you said you're 18 or above in my clan's recruitment thread...Yes, I'm watching 

21 hours ago, vonderer_9 said:

And you said you're 18 or above in my clan's recruitment thread...Yes, I'm watching 

dont make too many rules this is just a game i want to be honest but that i cant join its a game wich is suppose to be "fun" and yes i LIED lols just wanna know what is look like of ur clan but im not really intrest in it anyway i hate RULES and ur rules freaking TOO many welp probably for 18 year old is normal.

3 hours ago, ARZX160 said:

dont make too many rules this is just a game i want to be honest but that i cant join its a game wich is suppose to be "fun" and yes i LIED lols just wanna know what is look like of ur clan but im not really intrest in it anyway i hate RULES and ur rules freaking TOO many welp probably for 18 year old is normal.

And by the way, you failed to read that this clan is longer accepting recruit. I make rules so that such unpleasant incident wouldn't irritate my clan members, as well as maintain mature atmosphere among them. With all my sincerity, I would be gladly give you a congratulation speech when you find a clan which best suited your needs, however, it's clear that our clan is not fitted for you. Thank you for sending application anyway and have fun playing,

• 2 weeks later...