Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loosen Up Targetting For Targetted Abilities

0shi

As it is currently, the hitbox for single target abilities which require a target (Teleport and Blade Storm come to mind, I'm sure there are others) is incredibly unforgiving, it is not uncommon for me to zoom in to land long range teleports without getting "invalid target" messages, or to spam 4 to blade storm on people near me, since the targetting often seems to require pin-point accuracy on the centre mass.

There's definitely room for loosening this up a bit without making it hard to single out targets in a mass.

They need to change bladestorm to randomly jump to targets there is no point in targeting since you'll hit all the enemies in range of ult anyways.

As far as teleport goes i suggest aiming roughly where the sentinels usually float tends to work more often.

Well, it's good to be able to target Blade Storm, since it AOEs in a radius around the first target, which lets you safely engage on an entire room, since it drops you back at your start location... Makes it a little different to all the other PBAoE ults in the game.

Well not just these abilities. I have a hard time landing a direct Frost Freeze on anybody farther than 3 feet infront of me. some of these abilities need a bit of "dumb homing" that it has some easier time hitting slightly far away targets. I cant hit a grineer in the arm to freeze him, but i have to hit him square in the chest. Not saying make them home in to whatever target you aim at, but make the hitboxes for the abilities slightly larger so we can hit things a bit easier perhaps.