The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid simulor build

(PSN)drahkel

Question

Any high damaging builds? i got a fairy decent one but if i can make a better one i will. My weapon currently does anywhere between 10k- 26k crit damage and does 5k-7k. My build contains this

Heavy caliber

serration

stormbringer

split chamber

shred

hellfire

malignant force

(for last slot i put rime rounds but don't have it yet though)

3 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, (PS4)drahkel said:

Any high damaging builds? i got a fairy decent one but if i can make a better one i will. My weapon currently does anywhere between 10k- 26k crit damage and does 5k-7k. My build contains this

Heavy caliber

serration

stormbringer

split chamber

shred

hellfire

malignant force

(for last slot i put rime rounds but don't have it yet though)

Remove Split Chamber and Add a Fire rate mod instead. Split Chamber Creates 2 projectiles back-to-back, making a vortex and increasing the base merge dmg from 175 to 200. Merge dmg will stay the same No matter how many projectiles are shot into it, which in terms increases your dmg fall off Drastically end game.

Your main focus with Fire rate is to get the  projectiles to merge as quickly as possible. This way, when they merge, the initial explosions upon each projectile convergence will deal increased dmg with every merge in a shorter amount of time, rather than just getting all the dmg out at once and having major fall off in the end.

As for a build:

http://imgur.com/YkZTTIg

This Weapon is amazing with a critical build. I use it myself and tend to hit well over 100k Crit on rare occasions.

For Elements, use whatever you like, I just have Viral on there since it's pretty much the best element in the game besides corrosive.

Good Luck Tenno!!!

Edited by (PS4)sanemane213
Added additional Thoughts/Link to Build

My build for Synoid Simulor : 

fAd0FrQ.jpg

I agree to the Tenno said above, Split Chamber just makes orbs merge faster and have nothing to do with the damage output, not advised to put on build.

Fire rate is also essential, slap at least one of those mods on your build.

Elemental combination is of your choice, I just put 90% Corrosive + Heat for pure damage.