The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Common Courtesy

LeopoldObelix

Question

I never thought I would have to say this, but as of late I have run into quite a few people who have been incredibly rude and rather brash within Syndicate missions, and to make matters worse the top tier missions as well.

I shall not name names or call anyone out, but the fact I feel the need to make this post says a lot. I would like to ask all of you kind Tenno, to whom this all may come as common knowledge or natural instinct to help make syndicates more friendly, as it is just another way to group in a family.

Be Kind to Teammates 

Calling someone out for being new, slow, or even getting downed more than you isn't nice at all, and if anything you should watch over them a bit more carefully, as they seem to need your help in the mission. Leaving them for dead will only make them less likely to help pick up the next person in need.

Please Mark the Extras!

If you see a Mark, Seed, Medallion, or whatever the extra drop in missions is, please take the time to mark it, if you aim correctly not only will the type of extra come up to other players, but it disappears once everyone has gotten it. Please don't grab it and not tell the group, communication is easy and simple.

Rushing?

If you don't care about the extra points fine, but some of us do. Please don't rush the mission simply because you "have **** to do". There is a friends only option or even Solo for a reason, forcing the other party members to miss out on points is not only setting a bad example for the community, but also some people really enjoy the thrill of the hunt.

Chat Wars

If you do not like your teammates or what they have to say simply ignore them, don't stop mid mission to call them out and make the entire lobby just a bit mess of hate, its only a few minutes a run, and the chances of seeing that person again are very small, not to mention you can simply block them if you want to.

Again, I apologize that I even bring all this up as I feel so many of you see it as common sense, but unfortunately I have seen more and more of the opposite of this not only in syndicate missions, but many others, some people going as far as purposefully killing someone's Sanctuary Target. So many of you are great, it just makes me awfully sad to find the ones that don't act like the rest of us.

Many of you reading this won't even have to bother with any of this as you do it already, and for that I thank you.

But for the rest of you?

Wake up, Tenno!

1 answer to this question