The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for casual clan that's not to hardcore

(PSN)RageBlitzer

Pls contact me Eighteen01. I have a small clan dojo is complete to date.. All I ask is that if any new research comes available to help with the resources and also we have 1 last pigment to farm... I like to play with everybody in the clan and help out as much as I can.. I run the clan with my daughter ThatGurl0922 so pls contact us and join are Clan and make it the best we can thanks.. Eighteen01 

Well if you join The Stalker Hunters we ask nothing of you all research is finished and the Dojo is built and any new items are taken care of by me NOT the members job.There's a good number of people on line plus I have a 11 Clan Alliance as well.If you want people to play with just post on the Clan Chat and your away.I wish you well and I hope you find the right Clan.

To Eighteen01 before I started the Hunters I messaged you and your daughter but never heard a word from you,so you could have had a mr17 in your Clan helping out.

16 hours ago, (PS4)RageBlitzer said:

Looking for a casual clan that is friendly and helpful for me and a buddy to join. 

Psn: Rageblitzer

Thanks for any replys

Hello,

I'm the leader of the Shenmue Clan. We are mature, dedicated, casual and social :)
Feel free to visit our site and see if we are your future clan :)

http://shenmueclan.tumblr.com

Thanks for taking the time!

Atom