The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates : how to change them?

matto

Question

Hi there :)

So considering I have everything I needed from my syndicates (steel meridian, red veil) I am now trying to get to 2 other syndicates : Arbitres of Hexis and Suda.

When I chose my syndicates, I didn't know much about the relations between them and decided to go with Steel Meridian and Red Veil for some lore elements.

Trying to go with two others is a new challenge. However, it seems to be really hard to get the reputation back when you hit the lowest rank. I am already on the higher level for both meridian and steel veil.

So how can I get the reputation back for Hexis and Suda?

It seems that doing red veil syndicates missions gives me negative points for Hexis and Suda, so I should stop doing those. But it leaves me with only 3 missions (meridian) out of 6.

Doing the steel meridian ones give me reputation for Hexis and Suda. BUT not always. Sometimes it just gives me reputation for the two syndicates I am already engaged with.

Selling medallions follows the same pattern.

How come I can't do missions for Hexis and Suda? Do I have to get a positive reputation for those syndicates before that step?

Also, it seems I could be able to keep Meridian AND Red Veil while also playing for Hexis and Suda. But the progression may be slower.

Edited by matto

5 answers to this question

There can be up to 3 syndicates fully ranked up at a time, because the other 3 will actively oppose the 3 yu have chosen.

Once yu got bored or finished with the 3 syndicates yu have ranked up, yu can earn back reputation from the other 3 that has blacklisted yu by wearing their sigil and earning reputation in their syndicate. 

But to start afresh from a Syndicate that has blacklisted yu, gotta go through two "rank ups" from negative reputation (which requires Tributes per rank up, like potatoes) so people generally just choose to max out 3 Syndicates and buy other Syndicates' rewards from other players, which all are able to be traded with exceptions to Spectres and Syandanas.

Edited by YasaiTsume

doing stuff for red veil will mess you standing with suda and hexis doing stuff for steel wont

on the other hand doing stuff doing stuff for hexis will screw your red veil standing

so do missions for suda and the hit on your red veil standings will only be half bad

Ok so first I should stop doing the red veil missions and do only the meridian ones. Which is only 3 missions a day -_-' That's going to take a while before I can reach rank 1 on Suda and Hexis.

I am already wearing Suda sigil.

Ok thank you guys. I think I can keep Red veil up for a while until the syndicates melee are introduced at least.

I could buy all stuffs from trading but I want all Syandanas :)

You are kinda in the middle of dilemma, since most strategic way to go with syndicate farming is either SM + Hexis + Suda, or Perrin + Veil + Loka.

Farming for extra syndicates will definitely lose one of your current choices.

I suggest only doing Steel Merdian & Cephalon Suda missions, to lower the effect of reducing rep in Red Veil.