Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make A Chase Style Boss.

Karides

Instead of bullet sponges, can we please have a boss that evokes a good ol' chase down? Something like how the corpus captain tries to escape in capture missions if you don't beat him down immediately.

When the mission starts, the boss (Could be a Tenno who is friends with the Stalker) will taunt the players before starting the run with a few seconds of head-start. The path taken could be linear and straight to the extraction point and there will be no other enemies except for the boss. Players are supposed to kill the boss before the boss reaches the extraction whereupon the players fail the mission.

And make the boss do all those wall running/ climbing things we can do.

That sounds like a boss fight I could get behind. Obviously it would have to be killable. Something with, lets say, phorid levels of health would be unplayable difficult

I think maybe a boss who circles a track of some sort laying traps and shooting you would  be really cool too. Maybe make it a tougher than usual enemy that runs from you, but doesnt get TOO far ahead. Like maybe a room per room chase. i can see some people getting hung up on mobs and the boss just outruns you.