The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A question for PC Players about Shadow Debt mods

(XBOX)Paladin Rook

Question

So, as an Xbox One Tenno, I've not experienced Operation: Shadow Debt yet, but I've heard a great deal about the mods dropped by the Acolytes, and they sound pretty nice. I asked a decently knowledgeably friend this question, but he didn't have an answer, so I figured I'd ask here instead.

How do these mods affect warframe powers that scale with weapon mods, if at all? Do all/some of the melee mods effect the likes of Hysteria, Exalted Blade, or Bladestorm? What about rifle mods and Artemis Bow? I tried looking this up earlier, but just couldn't find anything about it.

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (XB1)CloudChaserFiM said:

So, as an Xbox One Tenno, I've not experienced Operation: Shadow Debt yet, but I've heard a great deal about the mods dropped by the Acolytes, and they sound pretty nice. I asked a decently knowledgeably friend this question, but he didn't have an answer, so I figured I'd ask here instead.

How do these mods affect warframe powers that scale with weapon mods, if at all? Do all/some of the melee mods effect the likes of Hysteria, Exalted Blade, or Bladestorm? What about rifle mods and Artemis Bow? I tried looking this up earlier, but just couldn't find anything about it.

The melee mods do not affect Hysteria, Exalted Blade, or Bladestorm, most likely due to balancing reasons. Same applies to the rfile mods and Artemis Bow. The Shadow Debt mods are meant to be sidegrades to damage/utility mods for builds. For example, adding Blood Rush and Body Count to a critical-based melee weapons is worth sacrificing elemental mods for.

18 minutes ago, ChaoticVice777 said:

The melee mods do not affect Hysteria, Exalted Blade, or Bladestorm, most likely due to balancing reasons. Same applies to the rfile mods and Artemis Bow. The Shadow Debt mods are meant to be sidegrades to damage/utility mods for builds. For example, adding Blood Rush and Body Count to a critical-based melee weapons is worth sacrificing elemental mods for.

Body count DOES affect Ash's blade storm.