The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Avali, the newest in "Now Recruiting!"

toxecology

Q: "Avali. What is it?"

Avali's just a little clan that's been in existence for the better part of a year now, more or less. I originally started it as simply my own little trading location, as well as my method of obtaining ClanTech weapons and blueprints. I'm thinking now is more or less a pretty decent time to open the doors of what I hope will one day be a thriving community, primarily composed of people worth the time.

Q: "Like every other clan here, huh? What's your dojo like?"

Yeah, yeah. The dojo was originally a haphazard mess of reactors with the occasional lab strewn about. Now, though, it's a pretty big beast - or at least I like to think so. Three floors (a reactor level, a main hall/labs level and another general S#&$ level.) In the hastily-assembled map below, every elevator is named either A1, A2, B1 or B2. A-series elevators travel upwards and B-series elevators travel downwards (relative to the main floor).

Spoiler

Top floor   : FHNjypz.png

Main floor:c9o69j2.png

Reactor Wing: KrdDDLR.png

Q: "Wow, you're pretty crap at dojo design. Why should I join, anyway?"

Thanks, dearie. Well, I can't really give you many reasons to join right now. The end goal is to eventually establish a respectable community of players helping each other out and generally having fun, and I suppose it'll need to start somewhere. The short term benefits:

• Extremely bored veteran to exploit, for the newer players out there (along with more to come, hopefully.).
  • Functional trading post with a mere 1% clan tax for credit transactions.
  • Almost all available research ready for replication.
  • Multiple gardens for maximum Zen.
  • Two dueling rooms.
  • Pretty expansive Dojo to stare at when not doing anything.*may or may not be an actual benefit

Q: "Ever heard of something called marketing? Well, you suck at it. What about infrastructure? TeamSpeak, Mumble, et cetera?"

Up yours too, mate. And no, the only thing the clan has going for it is the Warframe clan UI to keep track of other members. If we get big enough, then I'll look into it. 

Q: "Not a lot going on for you guys. What if I decide to join? Do I need to say anything? Meet any requirements?"

Yeah, you're going to need to go ahead and apply. No strict format, just include your IGN and something about yourself. As for requirements, I have two main criterias I'd rather all my members meet. One: the ability to handle a conversation in fluent English (no, this doesn't meant spot-on grammar) and Two: no arseholes, trolls, dramaseekers or general C***s. I'd also prefer you to be able to take a joke.

Thanks for reading, and maybe see you around in-game. 

A note: if you fancy yourself good at picking colour schemes and interior decoration, feel free to dump ideas on me. Those are 2 areas I suck at.

PS: GMT +4. Yeah, awkward, I know.

Edited by Aquilum