The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Vakarian is recruiting!

SyrValker

Clan Vakarian is a new ghost clan with the goal of creating a casual and fun environment where total strangers can become the best of friends and make runs together to get all the drops they want. I've just created the clan so i plan on having it as a Ghost clan for a while with close knit members and then expand it. I plan on changing the name and getting a website up in future provided enough members want it.

My in game name is SyrValker. Feel Free to PM whenever or if you'd like to do a run for anything you need! I'm happy to help! :D

Hello! I was wondering if I would be able to join your clan, since the description fits me like a glove! I have little experience and I can only play 2/3 times per week. But I love good friendly gaming and am very dedicated to a cause, and would love to contribute to a clan. I would be very greatful ^^

On 3/5/2016 at 3:49 PM, MonkNextDoor said:

Hello! I was wondering if I would be able to join your clan, since the description fits me like a glove! I have little experience and I can only play 2/3 times per week. But I love good friendly gaming and am very dedicated to a cause, and would love to contribute to a clan. I would be very greatful ^^

Hey there! i'll send you a PM just now, reply when you are able! :D