The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Hit On?

Sumanitu

i'm going to go on a hunch and that you made it obvious you were a girl? Meaning you flirted first.

Nice try.

people just for some reason have it when they see a girl in a game that they've seen heaven I guess. I dunno why people have that.

Nice try.

people just for some reason have it when they see a girl in a game that they've seen heaven I guess. I dunno why people have that.

And what exactly would indicate this individual is a girl? I regularly sport a pink Ember and with no such reciprocation. Perhaps its cause i don't type anything girly that could perhaps be read as a girl? Some girls don't realize some subtle things they type a guy would not type.

Edited by ForumSmurf

And what exactly would indicate this individual is a girl? I regularly sport a pink Ember and with no such reciprocation.

You really should see how many people actually hit on people with a feminine name and a feminine char. (Not only this game) It happens so freaking many times that it becomes boring by now lol.

EDIT: Yes they arent necessary female players but still get hit on which can look hilarious.

Edited by R3leaZ

You really should see how many people actually hit on people with a feminine name and a feminine char. (Not only this game) It happens so freaking many times that it becomes boring by now lol.

EDIT: Yes they arent necessary female players but still get hit on which can look hilarious.

oh i mean specifically this game. Because there is a high chance a male will be on a female character for mastery rank so its not at all obvious. 

Take a regular mmo, and yes a girly character + girly name + person constantly typing girly things makes a pretty simple equation. 

But for science sake for this specific individual and this specific game what would be so obvious factor? If not for her flirtatious/girl behavior?

Edited by ForumSmurf

I know, but it gets annoying after awhile as well.

@Aurum ikr

And what exactly would indicate this individual is a girl? I regularly sport a pink Ember and with no such reciprocation. Perhaps its cause i don't type anything girly that could perhaps be read as a girl? Some girls don't realize some subtle things they type a guy would not type.

well... I saw more guys using a all-pink warframe then girls.

we do it because its funny :3

well... I saw more guys using a all-pink warframe then girls.

we do it because its funny :3

This is precisely my point. There has to be an external variable. user name & color and gender of Frame, jstu doesn't reveal anything whatsoever.

Edited by ForumSmurf

I will admit, Sometimes you just make a comment on how smexy the in game character is and not exactly flirting with the actual player full knowing its a guy.. for example a buddy just finished making Saryn and deploys her in our mission. Non of us have saryn yet so its the talk of the mission. A common comment would be: "Dam girl dat &#!." its a pass at the character and not him which would be ridiculous.

Edited by ForumSmurf

I will admit, Sometimes you just make a comment on how smexy the in game character is and not exactly flirting with the actual player full knowing its a guy..

Good point, I have actually had this before.

It was super weird..

I will admit, Sometimes you just make a comment on how smexy the in game character is and not exactly flirting with the actual player full knowing its a guy.. for example a buddy just finished making Saryn and deploys her in our mission. Non of us have saryn yet so its the talk of the mission. A common comment would be: "Dam girl dat &#!." its a pass at the character and not him which would be ridiculous.

Saryn does have the best &#!. My #1 character.

One thing bothers me, this topic has been up for 30 minutes and has already almost 200 views and 20 replies?

I need answers.

It's human nature lol. obviously these kind of things catch our attention a lot more easier. Both male and female.

EDIT: And especially when these things sound so familiar.

Edited by R3leaZ