Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggle Sprint Keeps Disabling

Is it possible to make it so that it doesn't disable after shooting or running out of stamina?

Sure, it's easy to click it every other moment

But without having to click it constantly would make movement more fluid in my opinion

EDIT1:: Stamina would still drain, so you'll walk when you're tired out

but after some stamina returns you start running again

Edited by Guest

dude you might as well be asking for normal running to just be replaced with sprinting at that point

It would still drain stamina so you'll walk when you're tired out, but a second or two after some stamina returns you would start running again

Stamina is still a factor in how we move, this idea just makes it so you don't have to keep pressing the button over and over, or hold down a key when that finger could be used elsewhere

Replacing regular movement with sprint is a bit much don't you think?

having always on sprinting would break many of the things they put in to prevent rushing.

i dont think it will ever work properly if they dont come up with a better way to stop rushing.

The way I play now, I don't see nor feel a difference in my play style. I can still do the things I've always been doing when running through levels. The only difference I was able to truly find was the ability to toggle sprint in the options.

Rushing (or playing efficiently in some cases) in my opinion is something that can never be stopped by changing  mechanics.

If you remove every mechanic that increases movement speed from the game, you will still have those guys that get from point A to B faster than the guy who takes his time.

Rushing isn't movement alone, its doing a task without making other objectives get in between.

Some solutions to rushing? I think they can be found here> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/61603-why-not-encourage-both-speed-and-exploration-slight-wall-o-text/

Edited by Guest