Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Mods And Resources

Protactical

How about. When one player picks up a mod or resource, every other player in the same room or adjacent room automatically picks it up too. Just like money!. With this model you will still have to work with the group to earn you drops.

I understand that with the current model, people can't join and be afk while other are picking up mods/resources. You have to do it yourself. But I have tried several times were mods/resources disappear right before I pick them up.

It's also a convenience for groups of friends. So that you don't have to remind your friends about mod/resources all the time.

This would make it so easy tho...

the number of afk players will go up - and there's too many of them already :/

the current model rewards active players

How would it become easier for afk people? they still have to follow the party around since, it's only the in the same room or adjacent rooms that the pick ups are automatically. So that one player picks up a mod/resource and then the rest of the party in the same room or adjacent rooms get's the mod automatically. With this way you make it more convenient for groups since every party member don't have to pick up the mod/resource, however players that are afk and are not in the same room or an adjacent room as the one player who picks up the mod, will not get any mod/resource.