The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Error is recruiting!! ] Complete;Huge Dojo | Beginner Friendly | Fun gameplay

Kazzevas

Hello there! We're a small clan looking for some active new people that want to make some friends and to have a fun time playing our beloved game :D

Please read the entire post before you consider joining us.We don't need players that only use the dojo and don't participate in clan activities..AT ALL.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or if you want to join,or post here..

WE ACCEPT ROMANIANS TOO!!

NOTE: We're not that active at the moment,but i'm doing my best to change that,so i need your help fellow Tenno!

What do we offer:

• Help for beginner players - This doesn't mean giving free prime sets..
  • Fun gameplay - Never play alone,or with people that haven't discovered the chat yet (It's T)
  • Full Dojo - A complete,huge  Tenno base that offers you all the gear to become a Tenno badass!
  • No obligations - Except common sense.

What do we ask from you:

• Behave like a human  - This means don't be rude with the other members,or some of them might even cry.
  • Be active!! - This doesn't mean just sitting in the Clan,watching Corpus strippers and talking to nobody!
  • Help other members - Help when needed,and you will be helped too...thing that didn't apply for me though,and i killed them :D
  • Join raids now and then - You know,the 8-player missions that need a lil' bit of a good team? YEAH..THOSE..

Photos:

ZsZSpAk.jpg

Gb08XGW.jpg

D2KMZMK.jpg

Edited by -ER-Weaver

On 13.03.2016 at 4:24 AM, Firewalker071 said:

I'm a very new player and would like to join, I sort of understand what I'm doing... eh

IGN: Firewalker071

Mastery rank: 3

On 11.03.2016 at 2:26 AM, HunterXcaliber said:

i'm experienced in the game and i would like to join

Will invite you guys as soon as i get my hands on my PC (sorry for the wait)

• 2 weeks later...