Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does De Even Play Warframe?

IckyFlex

I liked warframe a lot prior to the last few patches. Lately I feel the game has just been a &!$$ off to a lot of people and I completely agree. Do these devs ever play through the game like other people because 90% of the stuff they either haven't fixed or nerfed are plain stupid in my opinion.

1. Rushing Issue - Is this an issue of the players choosing to rush or DE not making content worthwhile to play through every mission?

I'd say it is not making content worthwhile to walk through a mission. The only reason people ever in warframe went through a full mission killing everything was because of A) Mobile Defense to farm mods, B) New to the game. There is no incentive to go through an entire mission because it just isn't fun because that's how DE has made the game mechanics.

2. Farming Issue (Related to 1) - Why do people rush half the time...because 99% of this game involve farming bosses for blueprints or materials...

If you want to slow down the game and make people want to go through an entire mission... stop making farming bosses so damn important. Farming is great, I love the challenge of farming but the material drop rates from bosses are just unreasonable. Why do common materials drop from bosses, why is it only 1 resource dropping? Sure it's the only guaranteed mob you can kill that will drop stuff but do you not see an issue with this. In any game a boss is meant to reward, sure blueprints and everything are great. The real issue is that the game has become so dependent on having 50000 morphics when you have to run a mission 10-20 times for 3-4. You wonder why people are rushing missions..because bosses don't drop enough of what people need so they don't want to enjoy the mission they just want to get the thing over with and move on with their lives.

Three Solutions: A) Improve Loot From Bosses or B) Reduce Resources Needed for Weapons or C)Improve loot on normal mobs to make it worthwhile completing the entire mission (I choose this as it helps with 1).

3. Chat System - Why has chat not been improved yet?

This chat system has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen in a video game, I don't just don't understand why they haven't addressed this or even mentioned it. Insert tabs or something to make talking to people a lot easier or something. I just don't get why it is so so bad.

4. Fix Dropping Out of the Map - Why is it we can still fall through the ground and get stuck in the void?

Instead of prioritizing new material, fix what is broken.

Yes, this is a rant because the game is becoming a huge disappointment to me now. I loved the game when I first started I did every mission inside and out, every locker etc. The more you get into it, the more you realize going through missions is a waste of time. Now with nerfing coming to rushers and nothing being done about the core reason why people rush.. that is the most frustrating thing of all. Why has there never been a discussion as to why people rush before they bring out the nerf hammer. I rush now because I have to farm a boss 30 times over to get something and normal mobs just don't cut it. Lockers don't cut it. Now by no means do I want rare resources handed to me on a platter, but I think a lot of things need to be adjusted to balance out rare resources and blueprint costs.

Edited by IckyFlex

1. Yes

2. Double Yes

3. Yes

4. Honestly haven't had any real issues with this.

Edit: On second thought 1 is only a kinda yes. If u aren't using op potatoed guns, going through a mission slowly and killing everything can actually be fairly fun. But yes, from an efficiency standpoint there is no real reason not to rush normal/alert/boss missions. If you want mods just go run a defense or mobile defense.

Edited by Dantal

I liked warframe a lot prior to the last few patches. Lately I feel the game has just been a &!$$ off to a lot of people and I completely agree. Do these devs ever play through the game like other people because 90% of the stuff they either haven't fixed or nerfed are plain stupid in my opinion.

1. Rushing Issue - Is this an issue of the players choosing to rush or DE not making content worthwhile to play through every mission?

I'd say it is not making content worthwhile to walk through a mission. The only reason people ever in warframe went through a full mission killing everything was because of A) Mobile Defense to farm mods, B) New to the game. There is no incentive to go through an entire mission because it just isn't fun because that's how DE has made the game mechanics.

2. Farming Issue (Related to 1) - Why do people rush half the time...because 99% of this game involve farming bosses for blueprints or materials...

If you want to slow down the game and make people want to go through an entire mission... stop making farming bosses so damn important. Farming is great, I love the challenge of farming but the material drop rates from bosses are just unreasonable. Why do common materials drop from bosses, why is it only 1 resource dropping? Sure it's the only guaranteed mob you can kill that will drop stuff but do you not see an issue with this. In any game a boss is meant to reward, sure blueprints and everything are great. The real issue is that the game has become so dependent on having 50000 morphics when you have to run a mission 10-20 times for 3-4. You wonder why people are rushing missions..because bosses don't drop enough of what people need so they don't want to enjoy the mission they just want to get the thing over with and move on with their lives.

Three Solutions: A) Improve Loot From Bosses or B) Reduce Resources Needed for Weapons or C)Improve loot on normal mobs to make it worthwhile completing the entire mission (I choose this as it helps with 1).

3. Chat System - Why has chat not been improved yet?

This chat system has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen in a video game, I don't just don't understand why they haven't addressed this or even mentioned it. Insert tabs or something to make talking to people a lot easier or something. I just don't get why it is so so bad.

4. Fix Dropping Out of the Map - Why is it we can still fall through the ground and get stuck in the void?

Instead of prioritizing new material, fix what is broken.

Yes, this is a rant because the game is becoming a huge disappointment to me now. I loved the game when I first started I did every mission inside and out, every locker etc. The more you get into it, the more you realize going through missions is a waste of time. Now with nerfing coming to rushers and nothing being done about the core reason why people rush.. that is the most frustrating thing of all. Why has there never been a discussion as to why people rush before they bring out the nerf hammer. I rush now because I have to farm a boss 30 times over to get something and normal mobs just don't cut it. Lockers don't cut it. Now by no means do I want rare resources handed to me on a platter, but I think a lot of things need to be adjusted to balance out rare resources and blueprint costs.

1. They didn't nerf rushing. They fixed an exploit.

2. Agreed.

3. Yeah, I reckon Mass Effect 3 had a good chat system, anything is better than the one we have right now!

4. These glitches are only really encountered on the void tiles, which are new content themselves.

They don't play Warframe...

Otherwise we wouldn't have half of the issues that we do now...

Wow great suggestion 10/10

This is why we need downvote so we just get a number rather than dumb posts like this filling up the forums. From what I understand DE is trying to fix what's currently bugged, but has their focus on E3 and the content that will follow it along with the PS4 launch. We'll have to wait until they finish all that along with about one or two updates, then back to big bug fixes.

Wow great suggestion 10/10

This is why we need downvote so we just get a number rather than dumb posts like this filling up the forums. From what I understand DE is trying to fix what's currently bugged, but has their focus on E3 and the content that will follow it along with the PS4 launch. We'll have to wait until they finish all that along with about one or two updates, then back to big bug fixes.

I never made a suggestion...?

We are the ones testing the game for them...?

Calm yourself...you're getting worked up over nothing...

Comments like yours are why the downvote button was removed to begin with...

Now you're forced to make a comment to me instead of trolling away with a downvote...

Edited by Ystella