The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phantom Tenno Reapers ( PTR )

(PSN)brianda

Hello, we are looking for active players to join our Storm Clan so things can spice up and become more interactive.

Here are some details : We have all of the important lab research completed ( besides color pigments ) , and many of us have saved hundreds of specters for possible use on Dark Sectors for the future. We also have a aesthetically alluring dojo which is almost always under decoration improvement. Our Clan comes with a custom emblem and a friendly community. We do Raids, pvp, and events with prizes. 

Feeling lonely ? The alliance that we are in currently has 46 clans with a great number of fun players all the time. We do not force things on people , all clan related work is voluntary . Ranks are determined by helpfulness , leadership, and your overall activity. Do not expect a promotion, when you are ready we will make our decision.

If anyone is interested please send a message to my psn  ( brianda ) or to Kage-Hachi. Thank you!

ANYONE gets a chance to join us as long as you are respectful and follow our rules. If you are new then I can personally help whenever I can. As long as you're active then you'll be fine, but if you are going away for a long period of time please notify us. Thank you to everyone that has joined PTR.