The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No one wants to play with an old man.

(XBOX)ColdHardened

I have been playing games sense pong. Raised both my son's on all gaming systems, Nintendo 64, Sega genesis, PlayStation and Microsoft xbox. I am 60 and still love to spend my free time gaming but tired of gaming alone. A few years back I was playing Everest joined a guild and their was this young b###h who kept on me about my age and I should retire lol. Sense then I have played solo may have scared me or just caused me to deny any and all requests to join any form of group.

Because of this I have always gone as far as I could in a game and said well this is it moved onto another game rinse and repeat. I am tired of this. I wanna play, I work, have crazy hours just want to be accepted. If u have room for an old gamer who can't be on every night maybe only  2-3 nights a week contact me gamertag firstvoyagerII. I have Trinty Prime, Frost Prime and Mirage just to mention a few.

Edited by (XB1)FirstVoyagerII
Misspelling

We absolutely have room for an older gamer. Although we have younger members many of our members including officers are members who have careers and families. You will be able to play whenever it fits your schedule. If you are interested in joining Lock N Load please respond here directly or PM me. We only ask that you stay active but playing times are completely up to you. 

Cheers Tenno

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

If you're still looking we are a new clan, still setting everything up.  We are aiming to be a mature, relaxed and inclusive clan.  With us it's a chance to grow from the ground up.  So far we are all in the eastern time zone, but not required.

Hit me up I'm xbl if you're interested: AtlongsterAtl