The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crimson Squad XIII clan recruitment

(PSN)Yoda_Has_Ghost

Hello there my fellow Tenno. I'm looking to build my clan up. Right now it's just a group of friends, but I would like to build it into a community where everyone can help each other out and grow to be a large clan together someday. Right now the clans name is Crimson Squad XIII, but I feel that it's kind of dumb, and so i want to change it to something different in the future. Something along the lines of "Crimson", but I don't know what I want currently, so perhaps if people join you can help out with the naming of the clan :). Anyone can join, all ranks are welcome. Noobs and pros, all are welcome to join. Currently, we are a ghost clan with 5 people. We have a dojo with all labs, not everything is built in the labs though, we're currently working on that. We have a trading post, for all your trading needs. Right now the dojo is kind of plain, we haven't worked on our design that much, just focused on the labs so far. This is a PS4 clan. If you want to join, message me over the PSN. My PSN name is BIG_BAD_YODA. Or you can message my friends    dusksloth     or       computergenius65    or     Maddog7773. Me, or one of my friends will add you at our earliest convenience.

Edited by (PS4)BIG_BAD_YODA