Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove 24 Hr Restriction On "training"

Exillian

Don't make multiple Threads, you'll lose credibility.

Rank tests are easy, if you failed it, either you are really bad/unlucky or got a bug. Either way, 24h is enough time or should be enough time to get you better for the next try.

In other words, leave it like it is

You're not being punished. You disconnected due lag, bad internet, you energy went out. You failed the test. The End.

The same way, you go to a boss, you're about to get the drop, you disconnect, do you get it back? The only difference here, it that on the boss, you can do it over and over, but that is just a random "normal" mission, this is a Mastery Test.

You won't die for 24h wait.

That's easy for you to say when you don't have to wait 24 hrs.

Its just frustrating that you farm and farm and farm for mats only to find out that you need to be its mastery rank to start crafting it, then you get to the required mastery exp ,only to fail the test because the server bugged out on me....

sounds like a real solid deal here.

I usually really hate arbitrary timers, but I kind of agree with this one.

You shouldn't be passing or failing by a narrow margin. It should be easy to medium-but-still-first-try-doable even going in blind with an all-round loadout. If you fail it really should make you wait 24hrs so you can plan for it, increase your item levels or find mods... something besides just beating your head against the wall until you make it by chance. It should be deliberate.

Getting DC'd or bugging out sucks, but that means fix bugs and networking, not change game design around them.