The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One]Dirty Fudge Dragons

(XBOX)SquirrelWifNutz

I know the name is a little weird, it would be better but my little brother and I started this clan a week ago, it's fairly new and we are welcoming any new players or old players alike to join us, we are very laid back and relax a lot, but we also play other games but Warframe takes a substantial amount of our time currently lol. The clan isn't big, I am still building rooms, and need tons of Forma(God i hate Forma) We don't have the research stations yet but are currently working on them, we do have a Garden to hang out in, it isn't much.. but it is something, if you would like to join and grow the clan with us, message SquirrelWifNutz in game via the inbox or whisper. Thank you, good hunting out there!

Question, do you require people to be active? For example, if someone isn't on for 2 weeks do you kick them out of the clan or do you do nothing? If you do nothing then I would be willing to join since I'm not much of a hardcore gamer and I tend to play a multiple of games :p gamer tag DiEnd95