Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damage 2.0 Analytics Spreadsheet

Purplishbacon

Any thoughts on usefulness or how to improve? Especially how to make toxin fit in with the other types.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18EVFvscGy7z9G6VbBWZ5oPuEBQRDIPZUoHeaUNEj77U/edit?usp=sharing

As to how the info works:

Everything is in percentages because that's how the damage is dealt with. (see: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage which is where i got all the basic numbers)

Sinew and Machinery are used by very few enemies (Phorid, Regulators, Latchers, Rollers) so I left them out of the equation. (If enough people complain I'll add it back)

While I came up with three different ways to measure the usefulness (Total, Basic rating, Advanced Rating) they all have the same order just different numbers and that order is.

(RU all)

#1 Toxin            #4 Viral     #7 Slash        #10 Puncture         13# Radiation  

#2 Magnetic      #5 Gas      #8 Blast         #11 Electricity

#3 Corrosive     #6 Heat     #9 Impact      #12 Cold

*NOTE* the reason for toxin's #1 position is because it Penetrates Shield and Proto making it 100% effective against those types this makes it seem unbalanced but i dont know how to fix it. Ideas would be appreciated

The Ranking of Usefulness (RU) for corpus only is as follows

#1 Toxin             #5 Electricity     #9 Radiation           #13 Heat

#2 Magnetic       #6  Cold            #10 Gas

#3 Viral              #7 Slash           #11 Puncture

#4 Impact          #8 Blast            #12 Corrosive

RU Grineer

#1 Viral

#2 Radiation

#3 Corrosive

... To Be Finished Later Bored now going to play Warframe

Edited by Purplishbacon
More Info

2 hours ago, Purplishbacon said:

I would love to see the damage spreadsheet as a visual version and in simple format as we have with elemental damage in the wikia. Tried it once but failed miserably cause I have no brains for these kinds of logics because of large variation of the enemies and damage modifiers.

As for example this warframe wikia elemental damage cheat sheet could be upgraded with fraction info:
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/File:Elements.png 

Spoiler

Back in time a friend of mine asked me to make a damage cheat sheet for Magic School Lussid mobile game to more visual and attractive version. The damage mechanics in that card game were pretty simple but I had really hard time with it. So I have given up with Warframe and Damage cheat sheets.

Magic School Lussid: Water element is wrongly translated. In-game it's Ice element
osxHzaF.jpg

GK3bUNs.png

Edited by carnaga

16 hours ago, carnaga said:

I would love to see the damage spreadsheet as a visual version and in simple format as we have with elemental damage in the wikia. Tried it once but failed miserably cause I have no brains for these kinds of logics because of large variation of the enemies and damage modifiers.

As for example this warframe wikia elemental damage cheat sheet could be upgraded with fraction info:
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/File:Elements.png 

Reveal hidden contents

Back in time a friend of mine asked me to make a damage cheat sheet for Magic School Lussid mobile game to more visual and attractive version. The damage mechanics in that card game were pretty simple but I had really hard time with it. So I have given up with Warframe and Damage cheat sheets.

Magic School Lussid: Water element is wrongly translated. In-game it's Ice element
osxHzaF.jpg

GK3bUNs.png

I'd do that except I have no Artistic Ability whatsoever. Although I have begun to update the OP  with more info for those who prefer something simple vs the spreadsheet.

As long as DE still messing with hardcore damage reduction (or something based on shots) such thread will remain useless. People only cares about strongest (Prime) weapon/frame now. Overpowering-obessed players won't read until they played this for 1000 hours.

Look at Bursas, which requires 3 elemental damage on same weapon to take down efficiently, or Eximus unit which completely get rid of weakness..what do you expect from such step back?