The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a Clan

(XBOX)HotSoupL

Greetings fellow Tenno!  I'm relatively new to the game (~28hrs) and looking to start rolling with a regular squad.  The AFK'rs have frustrated me for the last time :)  A little about me and my Warframe, currently have a level 21 Excalibur frame that's been forma'd once and I'm working on Rhino.  I'm about to hit MR4 (about 3/4 of the way there).  I'm pretty relaxed player in general and not looking for a crew that's too hardcore, but knows when to put the throttle down and get things done.  I'm PST for timezone and at least for the next month I've got a pretty open schedule and will be geeking HARD on Warframe.  I was way into Destiny, but with the lack of movement on that title, I started looking elsewhere only to find this gem.  I'm probably looking for a smaller clan that does tend to play together and help each other out frequently and I'm happy to lend a gun/scythe wherever is needed.  Looking forward to reaping the benefits of the clan experience! Cheers Tenno!

31 minutes ago, (XB1)V animalz x said:

My clan is has high level players but is definitely not hardcore 90% time if you want a invt msg me on xbox , we are 12 players so far that all  have 1000 plus hours and all use mics and are social 

That might be exactly what I'm looking for.  I'm a pretty solid player, but just started so I'm still in my baby tenno stages.  I've got similar hours on Destiny so group coordination I'm no stranger to, but seriously, let the shenanigans commence :)  I'm not looking for carries, just looking to have some other players to have some fun with, my Tenno Tots will be formidable one day!  I'll fire you a message on XB when I'm on next, thanks for the note :)

Hey sup AwesomeSauce! :D Saw that you were looking for a clan that isn't that hardcore and newbie friendly. Well The Se7en Deadly Sins is where it at man. We are a chillax clan that play the game for what it is and always help each other for the littlest things. Shoot even half or majority of the time we lend special gear/ help you whenever, all you gotta do is ask in the clan/ alliance chat, and ppl will pounce. If you are interested message my GT on Xbox and or pc link: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?GamerTag=PRxHeavyxHitter 

Hope to see you soon man ;)