The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for clan

gr4vy

Hello Tennos,

I`m looking for ghost / shadow sized clan that will stay ghost or maximally shadow size.I`m MR 20 player with about 2 years game experience.

If you have some clan offers I`d like to know name of your clan, emblem if you have, clan activity and population.

And about research ,I don`t care much, if there is something not researched yet I can contribute when I join.

Regards.

I have a ghost clan only me sadly, but most of the things are near done, rooms just need forma, i have the tenno lab done, the other 3 are in need of forma and stuff. But like I said sadly there's only me, if you're interested in my edgy clan "Acolytes of The Shadow" message me ^.^

1 hour ago, .The_Stalker. said:

I have a ghost clan only me sadly, but most of the things are near done, rooms just need forma, i have the tenno lab done, the other 3 are in need of forma and stuff. But like I said sadly there's only me, if you're interested in my edgy clan "Acolytes of The Shadow" message me ^.^

I think he is now the proud owner of a clan called Chasm himself :P

On 3/10/2016 at 5:16 AM, .The_Stalker. said:

Hey .The_Stalker. , 

Like Vonderer_9 said ,I have now my own clan.As you said you are alone in ur clan what I can say on this theme is that you can be welcome into mine clan if you want to.Dojo is completed already.Research started and will be done easly.We have 5 active members at this moment.

We made site. Emblem is in progress.

Let me know what you think.

Regards.

Gr4vy

4 hours ago, gr4vy said:

Hey .The_Stalker. , 

Like Vonderer_9 said ,I have now my own clan.As you said you are alone in ur clan what I can say on this theme is that you can be welcome into mine clan if you want to.Dojo is completed already.Research started and will be done easly.We have 5 active members at this moment.

We made site. Emblem is in progress.

Let me know what you think.

Regards.

Gr4vy

Haha nah it's fine :P I got one of my close friends in my clan, I'll probably just start recruiting a bit later than most people. But thank you for the offer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there gr4vy, we could always use more experienced people. I'd like you to think about joining Chaos Vanguard. We all play together on a daily basis, we are all in teamspeak together so it’s easy to keep track and get groups together.  We also don't mind if you are slow or learning, it’s all about having fun with us, joining in and having a laugh, we have a lot of friendly banter! That's why we have no MR requirement, but have loads of experienced players too! We run regular void/sorties/alerts/missions and raids. We have in game competitions.  A few restrictions like 16 or over and use teamspeak, speak english, thats it! All of our clan research is done and we run regular raids at 6pm EST daily, as well as at other times of day. We even occasionally run competitions and tournaments in game with some legendary prizes! http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Edited by Zombiekitties19

You can check out my clan, the research is done and I plan to keep it full of a small well knit crew of a maximum of shadow as you seem to be looking for. I've played since closed beta and am more than aware of the annoyance of running a larger clan/alliance. I also have a badass emblem for the clan.

Hello Tennos,

For those who replied on this post, I have my own clan named "Chasm". Clan is Shadow Tier and has fully decorated dojo,fully done research, site, emblem and at this moment 12 active members.If there is anybody of you, interested in joining us,or merging you clan with our (coming with your friends in mine clan ), we are greatly interested to negotiate about it.

Clan is European Region based. Main  clan chat language is English. There are mixed MR players in clan, from mr7(lowest) to the mr21 (currently maximal mr obtainable in-game). Idea is to keep the balance between MRs, in other words to have few people with MR lower than 10, few people with MR between 10-17, and endgame players with MRs 18-21.

For any interests in joining us ,merging, coming into our Alliance( 1k+ players in alliance atm) , please let me know.

Regards.

Gr4vy