The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Order of the fang, dojo is fully stocked research is over 50% done, welcoming all types especially women and LGBT individuals

LycusStratus

All types of players welcome, casual, hardcore, and role playing.

Dojo is action ready labs and trading post are up, research is at 50%, growing quickly, and clan has an emblem.

You can call me Lycus I created Order of the fang. The name is mimicking the way in which a knights order is named. 

Order of the fang is very feminist, which is represented in the emblem. This does not mean we will be discussing things of that nature merely that sexism will not be tolerated neither will any other sort of hate (I've just found that misogyny is some what of a larger issue within MMOs than other forms of hate which is the cause for this emphasize.

I'm will and happy to help all player as best as I can and willing to set up clan events such as farming run and derelict mission or what ever else we can think of. In the past I have offered prime parts to any members that could beat me in the dueling room. 

I've recently removed many from the clan due to inactivity but this does not mean you have to be a daily player but after nearly a month you will be removed.

All of this being said the bottom line is I'm a friendly player looking for others who can help me making this clan even more awesome and have some fun with. I love chatting with folks and have no problem sharing my skype with members of the clan. So please come join and lets kill some stuff and talk bout anime or what ever ^^