Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] More Gametypes / Missions (8 Player Co-Op)

TheG4Gaming

Warframe is awesome but it would be more awesome if there would be more things. So why not add like a whole new Planetary System with different planets and each Planetary System contains 1 gamemode.

Here are some of the gamemodes i have in mind:

- Gamemode 1: The game as it is right now
- Gamemode 2: 8 Player Co-Op instead of four, this means more heavy battles like large groups.
- Gamemode 3: PVP (Where all Warframes are available to use + All weapons (Level 30) and with all mods available).

This way the PVP will be fair (no overpowerd / underpowerd frames etc).

**NOTE** PvE should be the main focus, PvP should only be done once the PvE is at its best. **NOTE**

Also more Missions would be great to have. I really like teamplay and it might be good to have missions that are focussed

on that. Here is 1 mission i have in my mind:

- Mission:    (8 Player Co-Op recommended). 8 Players start together, and have to capture four objectives

which are placed in a row (with doors between them). The first objective will be done by the full 8 players,

they will have to capture the first room (by standing there for X minutes, defending). Then a door will open

which will lead to the next capture objective, but the players also have to defend the first objective. So the

team has to decide which players will defend the first captured objective (2 players defending is recommended).
                  After that X players will defend the captured objective, while the other X players will venture towards the
                 next objective, which they will have to capture the same way as Objective one. Then again X players will
                 have to defend the captured objective and X players will venture to the 3th capture objective. This will
                continue till they have captured the 4th objective. Once they all 4 have been captured and defended, they
               will have to go to the extraction.

So in short:

8 Players --> Capture objective 1 --> 6 Players head to objective 2 --> 6 Players capture objective 2
                                                     --> 2 Players defend objective 1

--> 4 Players head to objective 3 --> 4 Players capture objective 3 --> 2 Players head to objective 4
--> 2 Players defend objective 2                                                      --> 2 Players defend objective 3

--> 2 Players capture Objective 4 --> All 8 players head to extraction

These were my suggestions. I hope that everyone can understand what ive written.

I quite like your suggestion, heavy battles are better for the development of this game.4 player groups gets boring over-time like most other mmorpg(gw2 for e.g),it will be quite good for clan raids as more people can join in else it kind of defeats the purpose . People always like large battles/dungeon raids etc....

Edited by Mithic