The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan " Chasm " is alive!

gr4vy

Hello ,

I was looking for friendly ghost/shadow clan but since I didn`t find any,I`ve decided to make one.

I made clan named " Chasm".What I`m looking for are mates who would like to join and help in building it,I would give you some rank promotions as you would be founders of it.

MR 20 player with 2 years experience here.If you are interested,please let me know.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

Clan dojo is fully built and decorated! Researching is almost all finished! 

Clan emblem is uploaded as well! 

uLzFvKp

http://imgur.com/uLzFvKp ( in case that it can`t be loaded up ,that is link to the emblem preview)

Currect Number of members : 5

Members are from Europe Region.

Regards.

Edited by gr4vy

On 3/8/2016 at 3:04 AM, Twotlet_Sprekle said:

I'm only MR 9, but I think I could be a decent addition to your clan. Hope to join :D

Hello Twotlet_Sprekle,

I checked your account in-game and I see you are at this moment in another clan.

Edited by gr4vy

Hey there, I'm MR 13, probably 14 by the time you read this.

Looking for a tight knit clan of people who are interested in consistently playing with each other by playing voids n sorties and such regularly with each other.

I have quite a bit of clan admin experience from other games I can transfer over if you need help with anything regarding that too.

Feel free to message me in game. :)

Update!

We are in Alliance now,with 1000+ players,and it`s raising.

Currently number of members in clan : 8 / 10 .

We have 2 spots left. Our slots for new players are filled.We have 2 more slots in clan left for more experienced people.

If you have any interests please let us know.

Regards.

Hello,

@LuciusFall 

@Bubbyz

Our slots for new players are filled and now we have 2-3 spots for highly experienced players left.

For anybody else, if there are any more interests on this theme please let me know.

Clan is still ghost level but it`s active.

We have some plans to upgrade maybe on Shadow Clan level( note: Alliance is huge,so u won`t be alone even if clan is Ghost / Shadow sized), depending on recruit.

Regards.

On 4/2/2016 at 9:23 AM, TheRalphamale said:

Hey, im a rank 13, almost 14, but with over 700 hours in the game.

Ive been around and i really wanna be in a clan thats not just a player hub, and with members who are more inclined to play with other people.

Im in game a lot, so pm me whenever, cheers

Hello TheRalphamale,

I sent you an invitation for clan.Check your inbox,and welcome!

Regards.

Dear gr4vy

Hope you doing great

Just wanted you to know that, I need to attend a clan and interested to join yours. Currently in MR-4 with over 280 playing hours. I do play regularly and stay online almost all the time. Please accept my request and allow me in.

Best Regards

AhmadIYE

Note: Many thanks for your prompt response.

Edited by AhmadIYE

27 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

Dear gr4vy

Hope you doing great

Just wanted you to know that, I need to attend a clan and interested to join yours. Currently in MR-4 with over 280 playing hours. I do play regularly and stay online almost all the time. Please accept my request and allow me in.

Best Regards

AhmadIYE

Note: Many thanks for your prompt response.

Hello AhmadIYE,

Inspected your profile,and we decided to give you a try.Welcome to our clan.We hope you will fit in!

Note for everybody

We are currently 7 active players in clan.If experienced people join, we will probably raise up clan tier on *Shadow* Clan.

If there is anybody else interested in joining clan,please let me know.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

Clan emblem is now blue color.

Currently members in clan : 7    (Once we hit number 10,we will upgrade on Shadow Clan Tier).

People are loging in daily,so clan is small,but active.

Once again,if there is anybody with more experience in this game,who would like to join and play with us,we are ready to accept you.Some people are from different regions,so you won`t be lonely, and besides that, our alliance have 1000+ players (5+ clans ,including 1 moon clan).

Hunt with us,Tenno.

Regards.

Major Update!

Clan is upgraded on Shadow Clan Tier.

There are 10 members currently in.

Now,we have 20 free slots for new clan members to join.

If there is anybody interested in joining,please let me know.

Also,if anybody has a smaller clan(ghost level) with just couple of active people in, we would accept you to merge ( join our clan) with us .

Regards Tennos.

Gr4vy

• 2 months later...

@gr4vy

Hey Man

Where are you? Hope you are doing well and may be messed up with life of some sort I guess. Missing you for the last few days as the latest UPDATE has hit and a lot of noise is being made as there are many bugs and problems entered into the game.

I have done a few things in your absence and hope you wont mind me of doing those. Placed 'Shadow Barrack' on the location we agreed on just beside 'Combat Arena' and hopefully it'll be completed by tonight, I guess!!

Started a few researches of ELYTRON and AMESHA archwings along with the brand new melee weapon 'Okina' which is complete in the Dojo. The rails seem to have a larger appetite of swallowing resources in huge quantity which I cant contribute by myself alone, but tried to put some of mine in though :)

Eagerly waiting for your return and best if you show up before the barrack is complete.

Regards

Ahmad

Edited by AhmadIYE