Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Content Vs Polishing The Current One?

Desauron

First of all i would like to congratulate Digital Extremes team for this jewel of game, awsome content, great for all ages (or almost), nice patches, updates fixes but... i notice that... you guys arent focused in one direction.

I mean it is great and all to implement new features that doesnt uses the pay2win feature, and still is based on free2win. But.. how about fixing ALL the current features BEFORE you implement new ones? I mean instead of giving joy (omg new stuff) then rage (wtf is this bug?), you guys should bring.. only joy (they finaly fixed this!!! finaly!! yay!!) and rebalance the existing content (omg volt is cool again, loki's decoy doesnt block friendly fire, etc).

That would be great, wont it? From my point of view i think that everybody (players and devs) would be very happy that we got all running ok AND in the near future we will get new stuff.

At this point, things become predictable, you get new stuff, we get bugs, you guys fix something and broke something else... its... annoying this way...

Well that is all i had to say, im pleased about the game progress, but im pretty sure there is room for better at a minimal cost that WORTHS !

Edited by Desauron

Yeah, im on the same page. Its finally time that DE slows the new content abit. Many of the old features(weapons, powers, frames etc..) deserve much needed polish. And not to mention AI and difficulty. 

I really love the game, ive been playing it nonstop for 2 months now, and its really rare for me to get hooked with a game for so long without taking a break. But just pumping out content week after week would not be enough to hold my attention for much longer. There are so many useless and/or broken abilities, there are so many weapons that are just used for rank exp and then immediately sold, the difficulty is literally a joke, the AI is subpar at best, the boss fights can and must be soo much more. DEs focus should shift over those things, we have enough items for now well survive several patches without a new item.