Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

55,000 Nano Spores.......

DeathByTeaCup

ummm really i have 55000 nano spores and i have not broken 100 hours... the most you need is like what 20000.. I DONT WANT THEM OMFG i would burn them if i could i really hate even picking them up! plz do something because i feel like im a hoarder and i really dont want THEM.. maybe beable to sell them orrrr idk trade them in for plastids the things i actually need.. i will trade 1000 nano spores for 1 PLASTID!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

ummm really i have 55000 nano spores and i have not broken 100 hours... the most you need is like what 20000.. I DONT WANT THEM OMFG i would burn them if i could i really hate even picking them up! plz do something because i feel like im a hoarder and i really dont want THEM.. maybe beable to sell them orrrr idk trade them in for plastids the things i actually need.. i will trade 1000 nano spores for 1 PLASTID!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

Trading=No

Selling Mats=Yes

I have 100k salvage. Does that mean it is useless ? no it just means the places you're farming are gonna give you more than necessary amount of one of the common resources.

1. Salvage.

2. Nano Spores.

3. Alloy 

4. Rubedo

i'm currently thinking of a way to improve resources consumption to make all resources valuable.