Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions Thread For Warframe Gameplay

silversponge

Wasn't sure which topic this was meant to go under so I put it here.

Please feedback if you thing any of these are good ideas or any improvements for them plus constructive criticism please.

1. An auto donate option at the end of a mission that allows all the resources and credits (not mods/artifacts/blueprints) to be added to the guild treasury or resource pool. This would obviously require the creation of said resource pool (donations and management of resources here) which would likely be managed by the warlord and officers, this could also lead to the building of a resource room that allows the members of the clan to see the physical wealth in large piles of credits and resources however this would also need to benefit the clan more than this as who would spend a large amount of resources just to stare at some credits. Instead the room could passively benefit the clan by allowing a greater amount of resources to be stored in the resource pool. 

2. Resources from daily reward with scaling amounts, for example day 1 of login may give 50 rubedo and day 7 may give 500 salvage (However these would have a low chance of being the reward), this system would allow for the quicker building of guild rooms for both small and large clans but would also provide the hope of a constantly useful resource rather than repeatedly gaining credits or weapon experience that could be gained just as easily from missions 

3.Obstacle courses as a clan room that could have 3 stages or difficulty and resource costs. These rooms would allow a small group of the clan to race or demonstrate their parkour skills and the higher level rooms could provide a difficult teamwork based test that challenges and encourages parkour and teamwork. 

4.(probably been suggested by loads of people) A guild board that allows for the listing of rules or guidelines and could also be used to list clan boss or tower runs so that the members can communicate and organise runs within the clan. 

5. A new mission type of taking territory from one of the 3 factions (or other Tenno!?) and fighting to control star systems or planets against the factions. This may provide a new type of alert mission specific to that account or clan as their planet is being taken and they must rush to defend against the attacking forces. 

6.(Another previously suggested idea) The scaling of rewards from defence missions e.g. wave 5 common and ammo packs are the most common, almost 100% then wave 10 has a higher chance of better mods and slightly higher chance of keys and so on. This scaling would encourage people to continue to higher waves rather than taking the first half-decent mod because they suspect the next mod will be a hell-fire or heated charge. This would also be rewarding for players rather than just a repetitive grind to try and get something other than hell-fire and ammo packs. 

7.The choice of scaling up the difficulty of most missions including boss missions as the enemy difficulty is too low and most bosses can be soloed with no real difficulty by a standard level 30 even without a potato or good sentinel, which doesn't encourage the co-operative aspect of this 4 player game. This could also scale up rewards or chances so that this challenging difficulty would also be beneficial as well as fun. 

8. During combat I would personally like to see more evidence of the Tenno's suit or shield taking damage and so I propose that shots whilst your shield is up collide with it and create effects such as smoke from lasers or temporary bullet holes in the blue shield once shot, and then when your shield is down I think that the suit should take visible damage similar to how in the Arkham series Batman's suit gains tears or puncture holes. I know actual holes wouldn't work as they are space ninja's in space but evidence or burn marks and stuff on the suit would look really good. 

Thanks for reading this post, I'd like people to feedback on some of my suggestions to see if others would also like these to be added. 

IGN: silversponge 

Add me, Maxm00se or Piggycat if you want to join Jabba, a friendly and casual clan looking to grow.
Edited by silversponge