Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Division in a nutshell

JefPlays

8 hours ago, VKhaun said:

I'm 29/30 and really enjoying the PvE.

I don't understand why everyone on youtube calls it bullet spongey. Have you guys felt that way?

I'm just using random drop armor with a hodge podge of uncoordinated bonuses. 5/6 slots damage gear and 2/6 slots health gear (one slot has two stats) that I find on the ground while spending my cash and materials to keep my guns blue or purple and within 1-2 levels of me. I'm just ripping everything to shreds. Nothing survives a mag dump unless it's yellow, maybe purples at even level outside my intended range or if I aim badly. Bosses were spongey for a while in the 20's but since I got the tech wing's signature skill (DMG/Crit chance boost for the whole team) I just crap all over bosses.

I don't think its bullet spongy, if you get good headshots you can bring them down quickly. Definitely different, compared to say Destiny or Warframe - when you shoot an enemies' leg, hand, foot, you kill them. I haven't gone far enough to encounter bosses yet. I was able to get in after the maintenance, I don't know if that's a PS4 only thing?